Relatable and Passionate, Dr. Crawford delivers powerful insight and wisdom in each talk, pouring her heart into preparing for every speaking engagement.
As a national and international speaker, Dr. Shannan Crawford’s engaging personality, wealth of knowledge, and innovative concepts have captivated listeners all over the world. A beloved speaker, she is frequently invited to return for conferences and retreats.
Her sweet spot is empowering and equipping business entrepreneurs, ministry leaders, not-for-profit forerunners, and women’s groups with the internal grit necessary to fulfill their purpose and leave behind a vibrant legacy that enriches the world.
Dr. Crawford wholeheartedly believes that as people remove internal blocks and self-limiting thinking, their innate capacity to influence the world for good will shine brilliantly. Irrespective of whether a janitor or a corporate leader, when an individual is convinced of their inherent worth and awakened to their life purpose, they are able to maximize the magnitude of their influence.
SPEAKING ON MENTAL HEALTH
SPEAKING ON LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS
SPEAKING FOR FAITH BASED AUDIENCE
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I PUT IN A REQUEST FOR DR. CRAWFORD TO SPEAK AT AN EVENT?
To request Dr. Crawford to speak at an event, this link can provide you with information regarding her upcoming talks, availability, and booking information.
DO YOU HAVE A MENTORING OR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
Dr. Crawford’s team is in the process of developing a mentoring and internship program. Contact the office for more information regarding these programs Hello@DrShannanCrawford.com
Branches all over World
National and international speaker, Dr. Shannan Crawford’s engaging personality, wealth of knowledge, and innovative insight, have produced so much favor that she has become a beloved speaker frequently invited to return for conferences and retreats. Her sweet spot is empowering and equipping business entrepreneurs, ministry leaders, not-for-profit forerunners, and women’s groups with the internal grit necessary to fulfill their purpose and leave behind a vibrant legacy that enriches the world.
What Others Have Said About Dr. Crawford
“Dr. Crawford is an enthusiastic, articulate, and passionate speaker. Her confident, yet humble leadership communicates her love for God, her love for people, and her desire to bring light and life to all who receive her message.”
-Whitney Daugherty, Global Advance Esther Initiative Coordinator
“Dr. Crawford is a brilliant speaker. She blends Scripture and psychology in a unique way that allows her to minister healing, Spirit, & truth to her audience. She encourages people to collaborate with God in their life assignments & reminds us to let Him lead.”
– Brandy McDonald (BrandySpeaks Ministry)
- Dr. Gina Prince Radio Program – Leaders: May 6, 2020
- Community Gather & Learn
- Re I New Leader- leaders summit: Soul Care
- Legacy Events Conference: Being A Leader of Influence, Inheritance, and Impact.
- Alive At Last: Trauma Training Using Restoring Self-Cohesion
- Nameless Collaborative Magnitude Retreat
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AUDIENCES
Originating from a long family-line of successful entrepreneurs and business owners, Dr. Crawford, a business owner herself, is saturated in practical learned leadership-experience. She has honed unique strategies to enhance the effectiveness of leadership. As the innovator of the Restoring-Self-Cohesion (RSC) model, she assists audiences in navigating common obstacles including self-sabotage, procrastination, self-limiting behaviors, and lack of work-life-balance found in themselves and in those they lead. Her message helps groups and organizations cultivate a healthy culture of innovation, productive interpersonal dynamics, and the adaptability to recognize and successfully pivot in advance of market change.
Leadership & Business Audience Topics:
- “Mastering Self-Success: keys to overcoming glass ceilings, self-sabotage, inertia, and double-mindedness.”
- “What Business School Never Taught You About Leadership: the profitability of mastering emotional intelligence in business.”
- “Gravitas: become the decisive leader you’ve always wanted to be.”
- “Revitalize: Learn how to prevent, and come back from, burn-out to reinstall vision, passion, and vitality in your work.”
- “Leading up: how to influence from wherever you are.”
MENTAL HEALTH AUDIENCES
Psychology, counseling, medical field events/Trainings
As a clinical psychologist herself Dr. Crawford enjoys offering Psychological trainings for mental health practitioners. With years of clinical experience and expertise she has synthesized the cumulative insights from diverse theoretical orientations to create the Restoring Self Cohesion (RSC) model of therapy. Dr. Crawford is frequently invited as a speaker for mental health associations and medical organizations. Staying up to date on new practices and techniques is vital to the service of clients and patients. Continuing Education trainings are available for large settings and Dr. Crawford can provide on-site training and consultations.
Mental and Medical Health Talks:
- “Restoring Self Cohesion (RSC): training and certification for mental health practitioners.”
- “Improving God Image: therapeutic interventions to help Christian clients cultivate their faith by resolving past projections and enactments.”
- “Restoring the Sense of Self: A holistic model for restoring internal cohesion for chronic and complicated psychological disorders”
CHURCH & MINISTRY AUDIENCES
Dr. Shannan Crawford has dedicated her life to mining the hidden gems in psychology that help people learn how to apply practical strategies to steward their thoughts, emotions, behaviors and relationships in ways that are healthy and congruent with their faith. She has spoken for various churches, conferences, retreats, small groups, women’s events, and pastoral ministry and leadership teams. Her passion is helping individuals learn how to utilize psychological tools to identify and remove enactments and projections hindering them from meaningful relationships. The tools and curriculum that she has created equips individuals to develop and experience a deeper relationship with God, family, and community, enabling greater positive impact within their sphere of influence.
Church/Ministry Audience Topics:
- “Living in the “Not-Yet”: utilizing seasons of delay to invest in your future.”
- “Emotional Intelligence in Ministry: how to lead from a healthy soul.”
- “In this Life You will Have Heartache: how to develop a secure faith relationship that withstands trials and transitions.”
- “Trusted with True Riches: keys to faithfully stewarding your life, your relationships, and your calling.”
- “Cultivate Spiritual Vitality: strategies to resolve the past to experience God’s heart toward you today.”
- “Thrive: Learn strategies to prevent compassion fatigue and burnout.”
- “Enjoying Relationship with God: Remove projections of past authority figures in order to enjoy relational intimacy with the Lord.”
GENERAL AUDIENCE TOPICS
- “Knowing Yourself and What You’re Called to: steps to identifying your purpose.”
- “Maximize Your Influence: recognizing your influence where you are.”
- “A Love Built to Last: keep past from undermining your relationships.”
- “A Life of Legacy: developing a lifestyle for enduring impact.”
- “Grow the Leader Within: practical strategies to cultivate your potential now, so you are ready when doors open.”
To obtain information regarding Dr. Crawford’s availability and booking.