A LACK OF WILLPOWER ISN’T THE PROBLEM. HUMANS ARE INCREDIBLY COMPLEX AND MAGNIFICENTLY WIRED
At Dr. Crawford and Associates, PLLC., your well-being is our top priority! Our highest aim is to do our best to help you get unstuck so you can progress toward the life and goals that would ultimately be best for you. We are happy to provide referrals and to collaborate with other professionals to offer the most well rounded and holistic approach to your care.
We will create tailored therapy goals designed to meet your unique needs. It is the aim of this practice to honor and celebrate who you are and the greatness of who you are intended to be, we’ll help empower you with the tools, skills, and knowledge you will need to overcome the challenges and obstacles that have hindered you from thriving in life.
Our goal is to help you remove obstacles so you can fulfill your greater purpose and enjoy the life you’ve always dreamed of!
With a team vetted and trained by Dr. Shannan Crawford, a gifted, insightful, and seasoned clinical psychologist, our specialized approach combines psychodynamic orientation, tools of positive psychology, and faith-based freedom techniques alongside the innovative Restoring-Self-Cohesion (RSC) model to deliver a well-rounded and multidimensional experience to maximize your success.
For more information about Restoring-Self-Cohesion, provide your email and we will email you the Restoring-Self-Cohesion article published on the AACC website.
PSYCHOLOGIST PEER ENDORSEMENTS
New Therapy Patients:
- After you’ve spoken with Dr. Crawford, and she has confirmed that she feels she is a good fit
- Select “Haven’t seen Dr. Crawford before?” Create a username and password and complete the online biographical information online.
- The Client Consent and Agreement Forms will be emailed to you.
- Be sure to print these forms from your email. Bring the completed forms to your first appointment.
- You will need to complete these forms prior to meeting with Dr. Crawford. It benefits you to come to the session with the forms completed, so you can enjoy the full time of your appointment instead of filling out forms.